Hotels & Recommendations
Hotels – Napoli and the Surrounding
By Dayyan Armstrong | Dec. 4, 2018
Photos by Angela Pham
- Eurostar Hotel Excelsior – $300 – $600 per night| 💥💥💥💥| Right on the promenade, classic Napoli hospitality
- Grand Hotel Vesuvio – $200 – $400 | 💥💥💥💥💥| Classy, modern, chic
- Hotel Piazza Bellini – $100-$250 |💥💥💥 | Affordable just for a night or two to see the city
- Costantinopoli 104 -$100-$250 |💥💥💥💥| Affordable, classic, and charming
- Grand Hotel Parker’s -$300 – $600|💥💥💥💥💥| A little of town with a great view, 1 mile walk or taxi from downtown. Classic service
- Grand Hotel Santa Lucia -$200 – $400 | 💥💥💥💥| On the waterfront, very charming
- Le Sirenuse – $700 per night | 💥💥💥💥💥 | Fancy, romantic, family run 18th central palazzo with Michelin star restaurant
- Villa Rosa – $150 per night |💥💥💥💥💥 |Delightful filla with beautiful balcony view of the sea, very charming and simple, great option for the price
- Villa Franca – $300 per night |💥💥💥💥💥 | 5 star hotel with a hilltop perch with romantic views at night. Rooftop terrace with swimming pool.
- Hotel Savoia – $200 per night | 💥💥💥| Affordable and a solid 3 star hotel, has all the classic vibes, easy and simple
- Villa Cimbrone – $400 per night |💥💥💥💥💥| You want villa? You get Villa. This regal and romantic Italian manner is one of a kind. Limited views of the sea but instead you get the dramatic and elegant botanical gardens with a Michelin starred Mediterranean restaurant. Heads up, in the high season there are often a lot of weddings but mostly on the weekends, might be wise to ask in advance.
- Villa Maria – $300 per night |💥💥💥💥|Tucked away uphill from Ravello’s main square with a fantastic panoramic view from the terrance. With a fantastic restaurant, you could eat your way through the entire menu. The hotel is charming in an old world kind of style, don’t expect the latest of fittings, just embrace the old world 1920s charm. No swimming pool but you can use the swimming pool near by at the Hotel Giordano.
- Relais Correale Rooms & Garden – $200 per night |💥💥💥💥| A little bit classic, a little bit modern – Relais Correale is a renovated farmhouse surrounded by an olive and lemon grove just located just a little bit outside of Sorrento Town. With a modern chic feel and ornate tile work throughout the property. Just a short walk into town, you’ll love the serenity of this beautiful property and their kind hospitality.
- Parco dei Principi – $300-$400 |💥💥💥💥 | It’s modern, it’s classic, it’s chic, it’s contemporary. Opening its doors in 1962, this modern masterpiece was the first hotel designed by the famed architect Gio Ponti, one of Italy’s most influential 20th central architect and designers. This fabulous hotel isn’t in the center of Sorrento town but the peace and quiet pays off with beautiful views and the stunning design of the hotel.
- B&B Maiure – $150 | 💥💥💥 | Beautiful and very chill – they build a connection between art, comfort and design. Recently renovated to have all the modern comforts, this B&B has everything you need for an Amalfi Coast vacation and at a great price too.
- Villa Larra – $250 | 💥💥💥| Villa Lara, built in the late 1800s, is surrounded by the green of lemon groves and by the bright colors of flowering bougainville. Tucked away up in the hills with a beautiful view of the sea and a lovely place for your vacation.
- Hotel Parsifal – $220 | 💥💥💥| This elegant hotel, set in a white-washed, 13th-century cloister, sits on the hills above the Amalfi coast, a 10-minute walk from the medieval Villa Rufolo and a 20 minute walk from the 9th-century Amalfi Cathedral. Great option at a reasonable price.
- Hotel Marina Riviera | $500 | 💥💥💥💥| For a more upscale hotel option, try the Hotel Marina Riviera. This hotel is right on the water with beach access and right next to the vibrant. Not the quietest of hotels but it is right in the heart of the action.